Monday, July 7, 2014

Italian Essential Bronzer

I'm back, loves!! I took a brief hiatus from sharing a new post because I was on a full-on vacation!! Well…. That didn’t mean my quest for all things beauty really stopped. I traveled to Italy, enjoyed beautiful Venice, stunning Riva Del Garda and Milan. When I travel I always hunt for unique local beauty finds. It makes me happy, like I'm on to some secret LOL



While in Venice I discovered one of the best bronzers I’ve ever (!!) tried.
Kiko Make Up Milano, Summer’s collection for 2014, Essential Bronzer.
I struck gold (literally) with this one and all the orange-averse ladies who thought they could never successfully use a bronzer would feel me. LOL. Most of the bronzer’s I’ve tried end up being too orange or brownish for my complexion.
This Essential Bronzer (in 02 Gold Mélange) is a stunning marbled of light honey tone enriched with golden pearl effects. It’s super soft, highly pigmented but not too brown or orange.
Definitely in the caliber as Guerlain Terracotta, but think more golden tan, with a lit from within glow, than a terracotta bronzed tan.

Wishing you ethereal glow,


No comments:

Post a Comment