Monday, March 16, 2015

Jumper Romper

I was inspired by my fashionista friend Amber to add some style to my blog.  I decided to dedicate my first post to Jumpers. You gotta love’em. If you ever stood in front of your fully packed closet thinking ‘I got absolutely nothing to wear!!’, then a one-piece is your best friend. Especially on those mornings when you hit the snoozer way too many times - it's like a superhero right there in your closet saving you. A chic jumper will make you look stylish and put together in one quick moment. Did I mention how comfy it is?! Yeah- jumpers rule my closet!! Amber and I put together our favorites for this spring. Watch out for her own fashion blog coming soon - Bella Loves Blog (bellalovesblog.com). Until her blog is up you can check out her style tips on instagram.

The red jumper I'm wearing is from the Marilyn Monroe Juniors' collection available at Macy's (and now 20% off!!). Amber is wearing a jeans jumper by Zara





Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment